Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello September

Labor day weekend marks the end of the summer. I spent the last weekend at the shore with friends and family. We made steak and lobster tails, drank lots of wine and champagne, and enjoyed the hot tub. I wore my white jeans and white blazer to mark the end of summer, yet painted my nails burgundy Chanel Metal Grenat to welcome fall.

Hello September! After having the summer off from teaching the transition to starting work again will be a struggle but I'm glad to get back on a routine. My fall graduate classes start this Wednesday and I am surprisingly excited to get back on track. Unfortunately, I still have a few things left on my summer bucket list, but plan to finish them in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3