Monday, February 27, 2012

Rediscovered

I shopped my closet and rediscovered this bright blue patent leather tote bag from a few years back.  Don't you love finding things buried in your closet?
Jcrew




This blue shopper tote dresses up your daily routine.  This carryall silhouette in a saturated, jewel-toned color work as the perfect compliment to anyone's busy lifestyle.  Styled here with black skinny denim and a tweed multi-color BCBG blazer this bag can be used with just about any look.  

If you are leery about wearing bright colors, a new bright tote might be the perfect solution to incorporate color into your look! 

I also love this bag because it fits my ipad, work papers, has pockets for my phone and keys, and room to spare.
Find similiar styles Here and here.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bag! I love rediscovering old treasures. I'm planning on reorganizing my closet today so fingers crossed I come across a few gems I've forgotten about! I also love a colourful bag because I tend to wear a lot of neutrals so a fun bag can really bring some life to an outfit. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! XO

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3