Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Night Out Inspired by Prague

Valentine's Night Out

Sparkly top, $330
Faux fur cape, £29
Skinny fit jeans, $205
Tory Burch leather shoes, $195
Pour La Victoire high heel shoes, $275
Vince Camuto gold clutch bag, $148
Carolee LUX sparkle jewelry, $125



      All of these pieces shout GLAM but are perfect for a Valentine's Night Out.  If your Valentine's plans include a night out with your bf or a girls night out these statement pieces will work either way and can be paired together or separate.  This pink sequin top under the fur cape is my favorite pick for a Valentine's dinner.  I have a very similar outfit and plan to wear it!  

    The image to the left is of the astronomical clock in Prague.  I was there last year for Valentine's Weekend and have been reminiscing about the trip.  I would do just about anything to go back to London and be able to travel as much as I did.  I really appreciate all the places I saw, now that I have to go to work everyday.  Prague is one of my favorite cities.  It has a medieval and majestic vibe that makes it unlike most tourist spots.  My favorite memories include walking over the Charles bridge, climbing up to the largest medieval castle, and the Clock Tower pub crawl.  The snow today makes me reminisce about walking around Prague in the snow snapping pictures and wearing my furry hat!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3