Friday, July 27, 2012

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Going to the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale with my mom has been a tradition since I was four.  We would go every year to buy "school clothes" for the upcoming fall.  I always try to buy staples and things I know I will want when the cooler weather approaches.
Sale Price $119 (Reg. $188) Kors Trench with removable lining! 

Sale price $109 (Reg. $169) - So comfortable! 

This year I found a Michael Kors classic black trench that I've been searching for along with Cole Haan wedges, Nike training sneakers, a sweater, and purple lace top.  I usually do much more damage, but these pieces will last me well into the spring.  The sale goes until August 6th, shop now before prices go up!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3