Friday, July 20, 2012

Organization: Bracelet Bowls



Bracelets oh my!

Vintage Jewelry Bowls 



With how busy I've been this summer, I love having the jewelry I wear often at my fingertips.  These are the pieces I've been wearing the most lately.  It's so easy having them at an arms length.

   I have had this idea for quite some time, but obtaining the bowls I had in mind was not as easy as I thought.  I searched antique shops followed by Anthropologie, Pottery Barn,and Crate & Barrel.  I surprisingly found these on eBay!  The white bowl is white milk glass from the 1950s.  The clear bowls I bought from an estate sale buyer through eBay.  You never know what you are going to find on there!    

1 comment:

  1. I think displaying you jewellery like this is not only pretty it must be convenient when your quickly trying to put looks together

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3