Thursday, August 16, 2012

Classic White Shirt

JCrew skirt and belt, GAP shirt, JCrew earrings, Target,  JCrew,  & Yurman bracelets

I've been alternating lately between introducing fall pieces into my summer wardrobe and getting more use out of my summer favorites.  I paired a classic white shirt (this one is super lightweight), one of the essential basics of my wardrobe with a neon splatter skirt which is a statement piece of its own.  I added my brown leather belt and heels to give the skirt a more earthy vibe.  I ditched my heels and purse at the park to enjoy the end of the summer sun.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. COOL, CHIC AND SO PRACTICAL! MY KIND OF STYLING.. LOVE IT!

    KISSES FROM :
    A SMALL BLOG WITH A BIG HEART
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3