Friday, August 10, 2012

Fashionable Style on a Budget

I always love a good deal.  I want to share some fashionable budget tips for fall forward shopping. 

Knowing what you already have in your closet is key.  Try items on frequently and donate or sell items that you no longer wear at a consignment shop.

1. Invest in staples
2. Search the internet for the best buys
3. Make a list and know what your shopping for
4. Always look on your smartphone for a coupon or promotion
5. Buy items that can be worn with at least 3 pieces already in your wardrobe

The most important thing about shopping on a budget is to buy what you are realistically going to wear!    The extra time and planning for finding a good deal is rewardable and think of all the money you'll save to buy or do other things.

I admit to scouring the internet for the perfect item that fits what I have in mind for days.  If only I could design the perfect items I am searching for.   

1 comment:

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3