Friday, April 13, 2012

Yellow and Tweed



 BCBG blazer, Madewell top, Seven jeans, Report booties, 
Tory Burch clutch, J Crew necklace, Juicy Couture watch

I love the unexpected blend of yellow silk against this multi-color tweed blazer.  This outfit was created using all pieces already in my closet.  Mixing and matching things I already own makes me appreciate the things in my closet even more.  I'm sure you have all heard the shopping tip, don't buy anything unless you can wear it three ways.  I think we should challenge that to four or five ways to be more savvy shoppers!  

1 comment:

  1. I can understand perfectly about the feeling when you can put a great outfit from whatever you already have.. it spells SATISFACTION!
    Looking good and love the clutch especially

    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3