Thursday, March 1, 2012

How to Wear Tan Ankle Boots

I love how versatile these boots are.  I have personally been wearing them with ankle length skinny pants and denim.  I need to feature them in an outfit post, I promise I will soon!  I am looking forward to trying them out with skirts and even patterned dresses when the weather starts to get warmer.  I love how they give a floral dress and colorful earring an edgy look and can also neutralize and balance out a pair of leopard denim.  
3 ways to wear tan ankle boots










Mini dress, $288
H M studded shirt, £15
Blouse, $40
Organic leather skirt, $695
Current/Elliott leopard skinny jeans, $275
Report platform shoes, $110
Tasha handcrafted jewelry, $38
Kate Spade statement necklace, $99
Jon Richard enamel jewelry, £9.60




2 comments:

  1. it is a nice inspiration! pretty blog, i will follow you sure, hope you can visit my blog and if you like i will appreciate your support :) xoxo from egypt.

    http://sticktofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool inspirations!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3