Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bright is Right

J.Crew, Hermes, Sweet Caroline, ToyWatch, Aqua, Report Boots





I have fell in love with orange this season and it is so out of character for me.  I wore orange denim for the first time while I was in Mexico.  While I didn't document it, I needed to share them this time.  I just landed in Florida for the weekend and wore this on the flight!  I am excited to share an outfit post featuring these ankle boots after featuring the post about them last week.  I paired this bright pair of denim with a comfy chambray shirt, arm full of bangles, statement earrings, and tan booties.  These statement earring I recently found in Bloomingdale's and love the colors and sparkle to them.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3