Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Luxe Look for Less

I have been wanting a CC Skye screw bracelet now for a while now.  This Poshlocket bracelet is a luxe look for less of the CC Skye or Tory Burch bracelets.  With trendy costume jewelry I don't like to spend a lot, unless I am certain I will wear the piece all the time.  
Sylvia Urbanite - comes in white, mint green, and orange
Photo from Poshlocket.com



Mine was in the mail yesterday when I got home from the long weekend.  I can't wait to wear it.  Below is Kim Kardashian wearing the CC skye version.

Photo from Shopmanhattanite.com

1 comment:

  1. That bracelet is adorable! I've been eyeing a bunch of cute things on Poshlocket :)

    -Sharon
    Enter to win a clutch!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3