Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekend Snaps - Miami and Graduation

The Fontaine Bleau
Room Service


He did it!
Celebrating!

So proud of him!!


I could wake up to this every morning!
Ne-yo concert view from our balcony
The end of my frequent Florida visits has finally come.  Kevin graduated from college and we celebrated in Miami with his family.  We stayed at the Fontaine Bleau and had an amazing time.  Yesterday, we packed up and said goodbye to his apartment.  I am so excited for him to be moving back to NJ!  As one chapter of our life closes another opens.

Also, yesterday marked the first day of my summer classes.  This is going to be a busy summer, but I'm ready to be progressing in my master's program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3