Friday, May 4, 2012

Summer Must-haves

Summer Must-haves



Jersey maxi dress, $55
Sparkle jewelry, $48
Laundry by Shelli Segal sun hat, $68
Ray-Ban ray ban sunglasses, $200


A maxi dress has been on my must have list for quite some time now.  I am planning to try this one and hope it works out. I caved and bought a black maxi skirt last fall, but not a dress!  I actually bought one two summers ago and had my seamstress shorten it to above the knee.  Since I am so short wearing a maxi dress is completely out of the ordinary for me.  Hopefully wearing it with fun accents like wedges and statement jewelry will make it look better.  The dress is the "color-of the season" and I also love it!  All I have been thinking about lately is summer and going to Miami next weekend, so I thought I'd share these favorite items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3