Friday, June 1, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award :D

I can't believe it is already June and that I've been blogging for 4 months already.  I am so excited this is my first blogger award!

I want to thank Amanda from Color the Coast for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you all for the sweet comments, feedback, and support! I have been blogging now since February and I love sharing my experiences and love for fashion with you!
7 Interesting Facts About Me:
1. I am currently pursuing my master's in elementary education and special education
2. I am a preschool teacher
3. I have a seven year old brother (he sometimes gets mistaken for my son)
4. My favorite colors are green and pink
5. I am an alumnae sister of Theta Phi Alpha
6. I worked at J.Crew throughout college
7. My dream job is to be a celebrity stylist

Hope you enjoyed my interesting facts!  Happy Friday everyone and enjoy your weekend.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, darling.. good to get to know the real person behind the blog :) Hope your drea will come true and than I can tell my kids "You know the person that styled Angelina Jolie was my blogger friend!"

    Come see my post today :
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/3-in-1-maxi-skirt-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3