Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Miranda Kerr: Style Inspiration

Miranda Kerr's personal style is impeccable.  She always looks glamorous and pulled together perfectly.  I usually am not a fan of models, but I love Miranda.  She wears pieces we can all relate too and also pieces we can envy.  Her style compliments her beauty so well.  She even has her own organic skin care line!  She wears a lot of organic cotton and minimalist clothing.  I love her street style the most! This celeb mom knows what looks good on her and sticks with it, if only we could all have her height ;)




Photos from Stylebistro

2 comments:

  1. I love Miranda Kerr's style, it is so cool!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her denim jacket.. looking for one myself. Wonder who made hers..

    Latest post 'MAXI' on Mrs Jack Of All Trades Daily :
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/maxi.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3