Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lipstick Challenge


Lately, I have begun experimenting with a bold lip.  I have been fearing this trend for the last year, since it brights back memories of my grandma wearing it.  Bright colors, especially somewhat neon colors, on the lips are very hot right now!  Rihanna, Emma Stone, Kelly Osbourne, and many other celebrities have been sporting this look.




The bright lips on these celebrities adds an extra glam factor!
I tend to always reach for a neutral shade on my lips and was not a big fan of lipstick.  My go to lip shades include cherry chapstick, MAC angel, and Chanel gloss.  My new bright favorites include Maybelline Colorsensational  Coral Crush and MAC Chatterbox.
I challenge you to try a bright lipstick!

2 comments:

  1. Still looking for the perfect pink lipstick for darker skinned people :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one lipstick I thought was bright enough but not. Looks bright in real life but on screen/pictures, not popping enough.. checking out your list when I can :)

    My new outfit post, come see!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/light-and-easy-to-grocer-to-grocer.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3