Thursday, June 21, 2012

How to Wear a Maxi Skirt

How to Wear a Maxi Skirt

How to Wear a Maxi Skirt by sweetsavvystyle featuring seychelles shoes

After buying a maxi skirt last summer and only wearing it a few times, I wanted to share some ideas on how to wear it.  Sharing this will inspire me to wear my own more and hopefully you all too.  These are my favorite ways to wear my maxi.  It converts perfectly into a strapless belted dress.  My second favorite way is with a tee and denim jacket and lastly, with a silky top and wedges for a night out.  I recently talked to a friend about the controversy of wearing a maxi at night.  When styled properly I believe it can look great and will be sporting it myself for a night out soon.  I even found the perfect maxi dress after searching since this post.  Hope you enjoy these looks.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your kind comments! I love reading them. <3